Hotel Property Management System Buyers Guide
Hotel Property Management System Buyers Guide
- Oct 11, 2019
Courtesy/News Source: slideshare.net
1. 2019 Edition PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS BUYER’S GUIDE Underwritten, in part by:
2. WHAT IS PROPERTY MANAGAMENT SYSTEMS Overview Key bene?ts and reasons to adopt What hoteliers are saying Recent trends 2 3 4 6 8 BUYING ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS Critical features Top rated providers by hoteliers (bonus: Side-by-side comparisons) Integrations to consider Key questions to ask vendors during your research 11 12 13 17 19 HOW MUCH TO BUDGET AND WHAT TO EXPECT Pricing models, budgeting and implementation Key success metrics Success stories, news and articles 21 22 23 25 TABLE OF CONTENTS
3. WHAT IS PROPERTY management software?
4. Hotel Tech Report | 2019 Property Management Software Buyer’s Guide 3 OVERVIEW AA property management system (PMS) is a software suite that property owners use to manage their business by coordinating reservations, availability, payments, and reporting in one central place. The PMS allows property owners to check-in and check-out guests, see room availability, make adjustments to existing reservations, and schedule housekeeping or maintenance events. With a central system, hoteliers can better manage and monitor the key metrics needed to run their business (e.g. average daily rate, occupancy, and RevPAR).
5. the inside scoop Cut through the noise and ?nd out what real hoteliers are saying by reading in-depth reviews.
6. Hotel Tech Report | 2019 Property Management Software Buyer’s Guide 7 OVERVIEW VERIFIED USER REVIEWS Read the full review on I love that Cloudbeds is entirely vertically integrated so there's no need to get one company to handle the booking engine, one for the channel manager, one for PMS. Cloudbeds has it all. General Manager from Chicago Read the full review on Have been using Clock PMS for about 6 months now. Both my staff and I are loving it. They roll out bug ?xes and feature updates roughly every 2 months and are proactively developing new functionality combined with being hungry for customer feedback. The interface is simple and intuitive. General Manager from Australia Read reviews Read the full review on The look & feel is great - user friendly, custom made set up and personal training. MEWS offers loads of possibilities due to (individual & group) reservations. You can look up (and receive automatically) clear reports. For sure the only PMS I would recommend (and I've worked with others as well). Owner from Netherlands Read the full review on The look is simple, but it can do everything. Drag and drop reservations from room to room. Edit pricing in seconds. Need client info for a checkout? It's in front of your eyes in seconds. There's no waiting for anything to load. It's there. And software rollouts happen seamlessly. Hotel Owner from Czech Republic
7. Who’s who… See which players are trending in the market and launch Hotel Tech Report compare to compare them side-by-side.
8. Hotel Tech Report | 2019 Property Management Software Buyer’s Guide 13 BUYING ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS Myfrontdesk, Cloudbeds’ property management system (PMS), is a browser- based front desk for your property. With it, you can check-in and check-out guests using an attractive drag-and-drop interface. Cloudbeds Property Management Software The Mews Commander Property Management System was built to suit the needs of modern hotels. Founded by ex-hoteliers who were frustrated by the lack of suitable platforms on the market. Mews Guestline’s unique, cloud hosted suite of solutions for the hospitality industry increases revenue, streamlines operations and lowers costs. Guestline provides end- to-end property management, channel distribution and digital marketing solutions to a range of hotel groups… Guestline Hotelogix’s property management system streamlines Front Desk, Point of Sale and Housekeeping operations seamlessly, letting you manage multiple tasks at once. Hotelogix Installed in over 7,000 hotels comprising more than half a million rooms, SkyTouch Technology is the provider of the most widely used cloud- based property management system. Skytouch Our modern all-round hotel PMS in the cloud that lets you do your job the way you’ve always wanted outperforming your competitors through a single powerful system. Clock Want to compare products side-by- side with screenshots, reviews, features and more? Launch comparison tool View pro?le > View pro?le > View pro?le > View pro?le > View pro?le > View pro?le > FEATURED
9. ““I love that Cloudbeds is entirely vertically integrated so there's no need to get one company to handle the booking engine, one for the channel manager, one for PMS. Cloudbeds has it all.” Cloudbeds review veri?ed by Hotel Tech Report General Manager Chicago Boutique Hostel
10. stay connected • Booking Engine — Keep track of guests and move them around as needed keeps you on top of your reservations and reduces the likelihood of overbooking. • Channel Manager — Keep track of guests and move them around as needed keeps you on top of your reservations and reduces the likelihood of overbooking. • Email Marketing/CRM — Keep track of guests and move them around as needed keeps you on top of your reservations and reduces the likelihood of overbooking. Browse integrations MOST INTEGRATED VENDOR 55 veri?ed integrations
11. www.hoteltechreport.com Find the best tech for your hotel No buzzwords. No sales pitches. Just in- depth reviews from real users to help you make better decisions, faster. Go to HotelTechReport.com
About The Author -